LAST UPDATE: MAY 6, 2020
We are committed to the privacy of our users. Ziggy Health only collects, uses and discloses information to provide our Services.
MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT
Our Service is intended for use by individuals over 18 years of age only. Under no circumstances is an individual under the age of 18 permitted to use or access the Services. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are verifying that you are above the age of 18.
PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
When you create an account with Ziggy Health, you are creating a direct relationship between the client and Ziggy Health that allows them to access and / or use the functions of our Platform. As such, the information provided to Ziggy Health, including name, address, email, and phone number, we do not consider "protected health information" (PHI). All patient information and data that is defined as “protected health information” (PHI) per HIPAA statutes and will be held confidentially in accordance with the statutes for patient privacy laws.
By accessing or using our Services, you agree that even if HIPAA applies to Ziggy Health, Medical Groups, Providers, or Pharmacies, any information that you submit to Ziggy Health that is not intended and used solely for the provision of diagnosis and treatment by the Medical Group and providers or compliance with the prescription by Pharmacies, is not considered Protected Health Information.
We collect all the information you provide when using our Service, including, but also not limited to:
Your name and contact information, email, phone number, and physical, mailing, and billing addresses.
- Your account registration details, Demographic data (such as your gender or birthday)
- Computer, mobile device, and browser data/information
- Information from third party websites, servers, and applications (like Facebook and Instagram)
- Usage activity related to the Service and third-party websites, networks, or applications accessed through our Service
- Electronic signature
- Images or videos submitted for identification, non-diagnosis or treatment purposes
- Information about third parties to which we are referred (for example, name, email and / or other contact information, relationship)
- Statements or content (for example, comments, videos, photographs, images)
- Any other information you provide when you contact and/or communicate with us.
If you use a mobile device to visit or access or use Ziggy Health, additional information that we collect may include:
- Your name that is associated with your mobile device
- Phone number associated with your mobile device
- Your geolocation
- The identification information of your mobile device
We also collect medical information on behalf of Medical Groups and their Providers, which may include, but isn’t limited to:
Medical health data that you submit for diagnostic and treatment purposes contained in any questionnaire or survey that you complete for these purposes
Previous physicians or other healthcare providers you have visited
Images or videos that you share for diagnostic or treatment purposes
Communication with Suppliers
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY ZIGGY HEALTH
Ziggy Health may collect personal and non-personal information directly from you when you use the Service. If you or a third party send Ziggy Health a message, and/or comment and/or other communication (such as email, letter, fax, phone call, or voice message) about you or your activities on or through the Site and / or the Application, then Ziggy Health may collect any personal or non-personal information provided therein or on it.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
Ziggy Health and our service providers may use your information, subject to the limitations mentioned in the Protected Health Information Section above, for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Confirm your location
- Manage your account
- Complete your requirements
- Payments processing
- Facilitate the use of the Service and / or products or services offered in the Service
- Communicate with you by postal mail, email, text, phone, or other forms of communication
- Provide you information about Ziggy Health, Pharmacies, Providers and their businesses, products and services by postal mail, email, text, phone or other forms of communication
- Provide you customer service
- Provide you with information about third party companies, products and services by postal mail, email, text, phone or other forms of communication;
- Develop, test or improve the Service and the content, features and products or services offered through Ziggy Health
- Identification or creation of new products and services, marketing and promotions for Ziggy Health or the Service
- Promote and market Ziggy Health, the Service and the products and / or services offered through the Service
- Improve user experiences with the Service
- Analyze traffic to and through the Service
- Analyze user behavior and activity on or through the Service
- Perform research activities for the purposes of research and development of products and services, justification of advertising claims, market research and other activities related to Ziggy Health, the Service or the products and services offered through the Service
- Tracking the activities of you and others on or through the Service
- Order and track orders for products or services on your behalf
- Protect or enforce the rights and property of Ziggy Health
- Protect or enforce the rights and property of others (which may include it)
- When required by law, court order or other government authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process)
- Ziggy Health believes in good faith that such use is necessary or advisable
We may de-identify your information and use, create and sell such unidentified information, or for any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Subject to the Protected Health Information section, we may disclose your information to third parties in connection with Ziggy Health Services or as permitted or required by law. For example, we may disclose your information to:
- Our service providers
- Administrative Providers
RETENTION OF DATA
Ziggy Health may keep your information for as long as it deems necessary, the time that’s necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce its agreements; and the time that is necessary to provide the products or services of Ziggy Health.
Similarly, Medical Groups and Providers can keep your information for as long as they deem necessary
JURISDICTION RELATED ISSUES
The Service can only be used within certain states within the United States as described in our Terms and Conditions as governed by United States law.
THIRD PARTY RELATED ISSUES
SUMMARY OF INFORMATION PRACTICES
The table below summarizes our practices for collecting, using, and sharing personal information in the past 12 months since we last updated this Policy. As reflected in this table, we may share your personal information with a variety of external entities.
New Pharmacy Ventures, LLC
2450 E Guadalupe Rd Ste 110
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Att: Privacy Officer
Last Updated: November 5, 2020.